Saturday, December 29, 2012

26 weeks!

We got the call that Branson was clear for Down syndrome and two other genetic disorders! I feel so blessed! They were shocked at how much he moves during my last sonogram! They nicknamed him the ninja baby! Haha he is weighing 1 pound 14 ounces still small but he's still growing at a steady pace! I gained one pound in two weeks!! I know it's suppose to be more but I was only gaining one pound a month! So this is big for me. I am eating and eating I feel like its all I do! Haha so when I am 100 pounds over weight after he's born it will all be worth it!

My cravings have been crazy. All I want is Cooper's beans oranges and cheese with sour gummy candy! I am still in my regular clothes.













No comments:

Post a Comment