Friday, December 7, 2012

24 weeks!

I cannot believe I am 6 months already! We had a doctors appointment Nov. 29th to check on Branson's growth because at my 20 week appointment he was measuring smaller then he should be. Well Branson is measuring like 5-6 days behind a fetus his gestational age he is in the 9.1% and my doctor sends anything below 10% to a specialist. So now we go to a specialist Dec. 12th at 8:30 in the morning. How they measure there growth is by the babies femur and belly. She asked me "how much Bentley weighed at birth?" and I told her "6 pounds 10 ounces" then she asked me with a puzzled face how many weeks I was when I had her. I told her "40 weeks!" and relief come over her face and she said "oh ok so you may just have small babies!" But just to make sure I am still going to send you and we moved your due date to the 28th of March! At this point I am just in shock I though everything would be just fine and he would be measuring right. Thank god Garrett was with me (his first time to go with me because of work) when we got to the car I just lost it! Why? What did I do wrong? How can I make him better? Nothing can happen to my baby boy? All my motherly instincts kicked in! Since the appointment all I have done is pray and pray! I know god will take care of my sweet baby boy and everything will be ok. It has to be! You only think you love something with everything you have until something threatens to harm it and then you really realize even just at 24 weeks this little boy has stolen his mommy heart and I couldn't imagine life with out him! All I ask from everyone is to please keep baby Branson is your prayers! I will keep y'all posted on how the doctors appointment goes and I will post a picture soon of my growing bump!





No comments:

Post a Comment